Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, July 15, 2011

#196 Seven Deadly Sins: Pride

My mirror glitters in the vanity lights
I peer brightly back at myself
My hair is perfect
Everything is, actually

I am so beautiful

Symmetrical face and body
Sculpted from hours in the gym
And my surgeon's knife
Everything is as it should be

Even my manhood is perfect
In size and shape and hue

My lover calls out to me
From my silk sheeted bed
Her own body a thing of beauty
As it should be
I would accept no less
From one who would worship
At the temple of me

But I’m not done
Making love to myself
With my eyes
And I tell her to wait

And she should
I’m the best she could ever do
I’m well worth the wait
I’ve never gotten a complaint

I grab a few drops of oil
Rub them on my chest
To make it shine
Grinning, I flex my pecs

Almost giggling at the awesome sight of myself

I stride confidently to the bed
She knows I’m eager to touch her
She opens her arms
Revealing her almost perfect form
Little does she know I’m even more eager
To touch myself

I am heart rendingly beautiful
Is it so wrong?

To feel PRIDE?

No comments:

Post a Comment