Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, July 8, 2011

#189 Who is Anyone, Really


Who am I?
Who are you?

I was born with one name
Given up for adoption
Given a new name
Then went by a nickname for 18 years

I switched to my original name
Acquired a new nickname
Then lost it

Later I found the internet
And used many  names
Some I like and still use
Others I don’t and have forgotten

It depends on where I am
And who I’m with
As to what I am called

Am I my occupation?
Am I my skin color?
Am I my political affiliation?
Sexual orientation?

Am I Nathan, or Frederick?
Am I Eric, or Fred?
Am I Dinky, Fritz, Mishe, Buttercup or Warthog?
Am I a Mechanic, Caucasian, Liberal, Heterosexual?

Who am I?

Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment