Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

#191 Seven Deadly Sins: Lust

Wrapped in soft skin
Or compound curved sheet metal
My hands long to caress you
Undress you

I long to press my lips to you
Feel the texture of your body with my tongue
It's a consuming desire
The heat in my chest is a fire

For you

I dive into your schematics
The way this connects to that
And magic happens without any dramatics
It's Teutonic, it's clean, I want to posses it

To ride you

I slip inside you
This isn't a dream
Caressing your knob
I rev you up

To excite you

I run my hands up and down
Your wet flanks
You shiver, and purr
And tear away without a word of thanks

Seeing you react to me is enough

Just thinking of you
Is pure sex
My heart flutters
My muscles flex

Thoughts of you consume me

I keep a key to you
On a silver chain around my neck
When I am apart from you
I am a wreck

Being with you is a drug

But you make up for it
When I really dig in
And make you scream
I save the sound in my head FTW

Your sound becomes energy in my head

I can get by without you
But only just
You are the only thing on my mind
This is how I define Lust

1 comment: