Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, June 10, 2011

#161 Locks it Down

I am the binder
The clamper
The constrainer
The one that puts the dampener

On your fun

I’m the red stapler
That everyone keeps stealing
And you’ll burn the place down for
Leaving everyone reeling

At your cajones

I’m the Man
I tell you what to do
Without explanation
Just because I said to

Drop and give me infinity!

I’m the corraller
I’ll round you up
When you stray from the herd
Me and my herding pup

Git along little doggie

I’m the killjoy
That says you’re too loud
You tell me I’m too old then
I don’t let you see me cry over that

I’m too proud

It probably comes from being coddled
Protected from everything
Likely too tightly swaddled
I just want to be safe

Someone needs a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment