Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

#155 Is a Moon Message


I am the little moon man
Some call me
The Man in the Moon
And I have to confess
It’s pretty lonely up here

I look out
Upon your blue and white world
Hanging like a jewel
In my sky

I wish for your waters
Your winds
Your grasses of green and gold
I have to admit I’m jealous

I never really would have known
What it was that I was missing
Were it not for that fateful day
In 1969

A gold foil and silver ship
Rode a tail of flame
Down to my dusty surface
I hid behind some rocks in fear

Creatures in white
Emerged and bounced about
I was curious
So I crept closer

When nobody was looking
I went inside their craft
I stole some magazines
And a snack
Getting out
Before they got back

And that’s how I know
I looked at the magazine that I took
And it showed me things I didn’t have
I regret not showing myself to them

Now no-one has visited
For such a long time
And I only have rocks and dust
For company

I’m sending this note
Along with my subscription form
In a request for attention, it’s true
Please send more issues
Of Sun Life Nudist Magazine
And more dried strawberries

Maybe some people too
I’ll be nice
I promise
I’ll put out some tea

No comments:

Post a Comment