Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

#153 Can't See the Point


“I have nothing to say to you”
Which in itself
Is the point
So why say it at all?
I swear
If I had a joint
And could still smoke it
I still would not understand
Some of these people
And the words they spoke of

As mindless as me
Running in circles
Around this tree
Chasing a quail
And almost
But not quite
Grabbing it by the tail
All for the trouble
Of flavoring
Some rock soup
For a stranger

But then again

Jamming a fork in my eye
Would make me cry
For the pain
It is not bearable
So why keep coming
Again, and again
Always wondering why
But never when?
If you don’t know
I can’t teach you
I can’t reach you
So I beseech you
Please
            Please
Close the fridge door
The meat is getting warm

No comments:

Post a Comment