Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Shower Curtain Amphibs

Green vinyl frogs
On their wavy two dimensional wall
Peering at me through portholes
Doubtless perched upon two dimensional logs

Eyes bugged out
Like any good frog's should
Be it two dimensional or three
Smiling and looking about

Cheerful though they be
I still feel a bit creeped out
And stealthily work my way behind them
To have a little looksee

Then I feel a bit sick
My head fuzzy and woozy
I'm upon a familiar precipice
Of seeing the impossible
But knowing that it is so

The vinyl printed frogs
They have no backs
Nothing on their rears
It seems that they exist only from the front
Making them the sum of all my one dimensional fears

No comments:

Post a Comment