Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Idea Guy

Make me care
Take my senses unaware
Upon a journey of emotion
Buoyed by the wordy commotion
Pouring from your poison pen

Pirates wearing fancy pants!
Living large by rules of chance
In pirate ships made up of scree
Gathered on beaches in Galilee

Not sure if that tracks quite right though
Maybe set them in another locale?
Might I suggest making them from the Caribbean?
Just make that change, be a pal
It'll be a huge success
First we'll build a theme park ride
Followed by a four movie blitz

And when that cow has been milked of all it's cash
You'll move on to something else
Might I make a suggestion perchance?
I think it's past time that a kung fu panda was a smash

When you're ready for something
I'll be right here
At Ideas'r'Us
Probably nursing my last beer

No comments:

Post a Comment