Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Too Tired For Intolerance

I grow tired of debate
I wish this argument had never started
It hurts my head after ten minutes
I wish our opinions had never parted

Religion sucks
Lack of religion sucks
It's terrible to have a god
And it's horrible not to

I tolerate your intolerance
In one simple way
Because I'm intolerant
To most things you say

Whatever comes out of your mouth
Be it truth or fiction
I'll argue regardless
It's a basic devil's advocate addiction

As I get older
I don't grow wiser
It's true!
I simply grow more tired
Too tired
To argue with you

So that's my secret to tolerance
It's simple fatigue at it's best
Laziness perhaps
On my back
Eyes closed
Hands clasped upon chest

Be a sport and put a coin in my mouth for the ferryman

No comments:

Post a Comment