Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, October 26, 2012

When Mommy Met Daddy

Little Cibi pranced about
Playing in the corner

"Momma!
Tell me about when you met daddy?"

Momma paused in her threadwork
And looked thoughtful
Eyes drifting upwards with memories

"Your father was a beautiful male
The colors that he wore really caught my eyes

I'd been playing shy off to the side
And he had approached me with his very own moves
So very original

Your daddy took me out dancing
Showing off footwork that seduced me
Then to supper at a wonderful place
It was delicious

I think afterwards
We went bowling"

Cibi looked up at me with bright eyes sparkling

"Really?
Is that really how it was Momma?"

Momma looked back
Her own myriad of eyes glinting in the moonlight

"No
Mommy was teasing
When Mommy met Daddy
We mated
Then I ate him
That's his empty shell hanging over there"

Momma gestured off to the left
Cibi scampered over to look

"Oooooh!!
Momma!
He really IS pretty!"

Momma nodded at the memory
Getting back to her threadwork

No comments:

Post a Comment