Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Social Content Mindfuck

Hello
My name is Fredericka FollowMe
I've got the goods
At least that you can see
Don't pry below the shiny surface fun
You might not like the things you'd find
The fact that I'm a dude being only one

When I share
My ode to my morning coffee
I expect you to stand and cheer
Especially when accompanied
By a nude shouldered me shedding a tear

I assure you my Id is quite sexless
My thoughts logical and pure
However my Ego is sensual
It wants in your virtual pants for sure

You'll never know
Just who is the real me
I only allow the choicest thoughts
To appear here where you can see

Save the rough drafts for your editor
In work projects for your mom
I only post shiny baubles for show
Removing serial numbers
So from whence they come you'll never know

I'm a fraud for reals
I only show what appeals
To ovations and squeals
My name is Fredericka FollowMe
Before my altar of content you shall kneel

No comments:

Post a Comment