Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Misogynist Loves Me

Your body is healthy enough
Standing tall with a slight beer gut
Overall looking fairly buff
But I can see through you

Your spirit is frail
When you try to push me around
It shows through
Like a bleeding wound under a white shirt
Even as you call me a slut in front of your crew

And what you have must be contagious
For my spirit has started to suffer as well
What with you hacking and sneezing
Your vitriol all over me every day

I'm never good enough
I'm never smart enough
I'm not sexy enough
And I'm starting to think that i's true

That I'm lucky to have you
Who will put up with how flawed that I am
It's not just this ring on my finger that binds me to you
There's an invisible collar around my neck
An iron chain attached that leads to your hand

You bastard
I can tell you love me so
For though you sometimes literally spit in my face
Later on you kiss me
You'll tell me how you love me
You'll coax me into anal sex
And I'll let you
Even though it burns like fire
Bringing tears to my eyes
I'll fake an orgasm as you do it
I know that you love me

You stay with me
When nobody else would
My mirror shows me a perfectly normal face
But my brain now tells me it's terrible
Thanks to your kind of love
Which rapes my soul
Violating me
So much worse than your body ever could

I am yours
You've made certain of that
Fuck you
I love you
I hate you

Forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment