Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blocked by Housekeeping

I rubbed my cock with one hand
Slick with my favorite scented baby oil
Steadily up and down it's mighty veined shaft
So large I could barely reach around it
A mighty oak tree sprouting from my midsection

No
That's not true

Well, I am fapping
With my left hand
So it's kind of different
My right hand is busy with the mouse
Looking for some suitable stream

Oooh, there's something
"Angry Latina Boobs"

Oh that'll do
My video starts
Boobs enter stage left

And a knock on my room door
"Housekeeping"

I stop midstroke
Never good for the routine
"No thank you!"
I say sort of loudly

Keys jiggle in the lock
"Housekeeping?"

I grab a pillow and throw it over my shame
"No thank you I said
Not today!"
Frustration and panic showing in my voice

Finally I hear the cart rolling away
I turn back to my boob video
Which just doesn't seem to get it anymore

Neither does my dick
It has gone limp and seems to want to hide

Angrily I surf to ebay

If I can't get off
I'm gonna buy something instead

No comments:

Post a Comment