Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Memory Games

A kiss on my shoulder awakens me
Two warm lips
With a hot tongue dart between them
To tickle at my flesh

"Good morning lover"
A strange but lovely voice says

I roll towards the voice
And see an attractive looking back
Topped by a brown head of hair
Tousled from the night

Just the beginnings of a shapely ass
Sitting at it's base
Twin soft cheeks sitting on the cotton sheets

Her head turns half towards me
Silhouetted in the window
Morning sun streaming around her

Very pretty
I could have done worse

"Want me to go make some coffee?"
She asks me
Reaching back to rub my naked thigh

"Yes, thanks
I'd love some sweetheart"

Without another word
She gets up
Giving me a full view of her soft voluptuous form
Before covering up with a fuzzy pink bathrobe

I watch her go out the bedroom door
All the while thinking to myself

What the heck is her name?

This isn't new
I've had a couple one night stands
And I had found myself in this predicament before

Maybe if I could find her purse
I could see her ID and get her name off it
Until then I could get away with pet names
It works
It always does

Just don't let on that you don't know her name!

I sit up and plant my feet on the floor
Grab my glasses
And find a slip of paper wrapped around them
Sliding the paper off and putting on my glasses
I read what it has to say

Her name is Heather
She is your wife

My brain spins at reading it
Knowing deep down that it is true

My eyes take in my surroundings more completely
Now that I have my glasses on

Pictures adorn the walls

A wedding
With me and her as bride and groom

Children
Pets
Locations and vacations
Cars and houses

I don't remember any of them
But there they are
Laid out on the wall next to my bed

A small plaque in the midst of all the photo frames
Clearly engraved upon it in large letters

This is your life Fred
Remember Always

If only I could

No comments:

Post a Comment