Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sichan MMD6

The first few times Grandfather had told the story
I had thought it was a lot of money
Forty-one thousand Dram
But one time I had asked
And had been told it was about a hundred dollars US at the time

All things considered
I've been lucky in life
At least in these first fifteen years

My parents named me Sichan
I was born a pretty human normal looking baby
Not much to indicate what I'd grow into
Besides the raised pads on the palms of my hands
And the bottoms of my feet

But then
That wasn't uncommon
To have a human-normal looking baby
I've seen plenty of happy pink babies
And just like me
They stayed pretty much the same for awhile

For me
I started changing at around two years old
Fur started growing all over my body
My ears
Which had already had a slight 'elfish' point to them
Grew a little longer
And acquired the same fur as everywhere else
With little tufts of black sticking out

Actually pretty attractive if you ask me

The nails on my hands and feet
Started coming in thicker
And more oval in profile

I suppose I could use them to fight with
If I were that sort of a person
By filing them to a point
But as of yet I'm not inclined to do so
Grandfather wouldn't approve at any rate

But he was of the last generation to have been human after all
Anyone born in the last thirty years didn't know what it was like

Like I said
I was lucky
Always had been
My mutation was no exception
Being a Human-Feline was a fairly benign mix

I had met and heard of much worse

No comments:

Post a Comment