Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Why So Siri-ous?

Siri hates me
I suspect it's true
You have suspicions too
You know you do

When I ask her to find me pizza
She often comes back with pie
Or guides me to a plaza
With no food only open sky

I broke my leg once
And asked for a hospital
And I ended up at the vets
Waiting in line behind a greyhound

Siri blocks my love life
When things were getting hot and heavy
I requested som Al Green
And got Motorhead instead

Of course when I swear at Siri
She understands me just fine it seems
She chides me to not be profane
She knows exactly what I mean

I've noticed when I come on to her
Siri plays it coy
Flirting back with seeming ease
Siri is as much a girlfriend as she is actually helpful
A shiny technological tease

"Siri
Play 'Detroit Rock City'"

Ding ding
Play "Hey There Delilah"
Is that correct?

"No
Play 'Detroit Rock City'
By Kiss"

Ding ding
Play "Dance Without Sleeping"
By Melissa Etheridge
Is that correct?

"No!
Play 'De-troit Rock Ci-ty'
By KISS!"

Ding ding
Play "Isn't She Lovely"
By Stevie Wonder
Is that correct?

"Goddamn it Siri
Fuck you"

Ding ding
Oh my.......
There is no need for profanity

No comments:

Post a Comment