Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Pet

The first time I asked you out
You were dressed as a witch
With long braided hair
A black shiny cloak
With the tall iconic black pointy hat

I was dressed as a cowboy
And I'd had my red bandana pulled up over my mouth and nose
Pretending I was a robber
Until I saw you
With your little black glasses
Your little freckled nose

My mom even has a picture of us
My face looking dejected
Yours looking cross
Because you'd just rejected me

At the time my mom had said
"Oh well, her loss"

Now here we are
Twenty years later
On another Halloween
With you dressed as a witch
And me dressed as a cowboy again

The biggest difference today
Is that you are mine
You wear my collar around your neck
With different versions to suit the occasion

One is for when you're at work
It's small and delicate
With herringbone links
A small charm hanging halfway
Engraved letters upon it spelling out my name
A token reminder to you and everyone else
Of who you belong to

Me

The one you wear right now
Is the model I prefer
It's thick and brassy
Trimmed in black leather
With three rings set upon it
This one is engraved as well
In inch tall letters that no one can miss
My name
Your master

My mother doesn't have a picture of us like this

I pull you to me
And you come willingly
You have no choice
Your submission is complete

Kissing you deeply
I murmur in your ear how much I love you
In response you offer me your leash
Which I clip to your collar

It's time to go my pet
That's a good girl

No comments:

Post a Comment