Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Foam Chess

It's a purple foam chess piece of greatness
It's true!
It's great!
No need to go around hatin' us

When all the purple foam chess pieces are lined up
It's nothing if not a serious sight
All in a purple foam line
From far left to far right

It sure intimidates me
But then I'm on the pink side
All pink and Nerfy foamy
That's us
Lined up to play a high stakes game
It's Foam Chess time here on Saturday night!!

One pawn makes a move
And it's a poor one to be sure
He sits out there all alone purple and exposed
The pink sides response is a fast moving blur

Pouncing upon the purple pawn
In a pink foamy fury
Leaving it shredded and pounded upon
This pink team seems a bit scary

That's the truth of it
As I'm the one in charge
I'm calling the foam shots
Making strategies and living large

When high stakes foam chess is the game
I'm your man
Tom "Foamy" McGintle is my name
And if I can't do it nobody can

No comments:

Post a Comment