Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, August 29, 2011

#241 C? This is getting old already


Citting on my civet
Having a cerulean cry
Clinging to crushed curtains
Always wondering why
The first cut is always the deepest
Is it just a saying?
I've cut deep
I've cut shallow
It's called cut control

The civet is getting restless
So I feed him some more C-ration
And read aloud more C.S. Lewis
For the civet to practice his dictation

Bored after that
I flip on the cable
The civet and I search for claymation
Finding a lovely story of a babe in a cradle

Although the civet cannot fool me
He licks his lips
And imagine a meal of that baby
I can only imagine that quip

"Excuse me, but a civet ate your baby"

Is that right?
I might be remembering it wrong
I used to watch that show
But it's been so damn long

A show about nothing
Much like this poem
Much ado about something
Mostly a bunch of hokum

No comments:

Post a Comment