Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#228 A Modicum of Control


I command it
I tie some little strings upon it
And I can make it stand and sit
It cannot resist me one little bit

Because I command it
You can't countermand it
Mine is the final word
Yours is to do it

I programmed it
I opened up your head
And I entered the code
Now my thoughts to yours are wed

Now I can just think it
And you will do it
It's leagues above where it was
When you had to listen
As I gave just cause

Or maybe I can just wear you
Like an empty pelt
I'll wrap myself up in you
Without the you
Inside of you
Things will be much easier
I think

All these things:
Control

How far you'll let me go:
Your call

Let me in
I'll be the source of your fall

I promise no greatness
No treasures
No prize
Only death
Only fear
Reflected in all eyes
When they see you coming
To do my bidding

I promise nothing
And I'll keep that oath

No comments:

Post a Comment