Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

#239 Gimme an A!


A

A is for the angel
That I just know is on your shoulder
For with the choices you make
It must take an angel to guard you

A is for the aftereffects
The carnage that you leave behind you
As you rumble through life
With no thoughts of others in you

A is for astronomical
The budget that you seem to have
When you go on your drunken spending sprees
Bringing your credit cards to their knees

A is also for anal
The way you organize things
And yell at me for moving them
So much as an inch from their appointed position

A is for anal again
For the way I'd like to fuck you
When you treat me like that
Making me feel like shit through and through

A is for agonizing
As I watch you get ready for work
Stopping every three seconds to arrange something
But I digress, as that's just anal, again

A is for apologize
It's what I do after I write an angry poem such as this
Even though I mean it at the time
And wish to give the finger to you

A is for argonaut
To sail with Jason
Off into adventures
In Greek mythology

A is for aeon
The length of time I want to spend with you
Whether you take it to mean for life
Or forever in eternity

A is now for arf
The noise my dog is making
Telling me he wants to go out
So I bid you adieu

As I have to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment