Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#221 Juggling for a Living


Flying up in the air
Weightless for a second or less
Most things don't notice
Other things can make a mess

The kittens I was juggling
For that kids birthday party
Two out of the three
Totally peed on me

The eggs were another thing
I was going for a record
Three, four, five, six and more
I thought I had it licked
But then there was yolk on the floor

Hatchets
Those were a mistake
I can admit that now
Let me count the ways
I can only get to eight
As that's all the fingers I have these days

One of the hardest things I juggled
Was women
There was this time I was dating three
Not one knew the other
Until I mixed up their valentines
Suddenly I was dating nobody
And I got beat up by one's brother

Juggling can be a challenge
It's true
And as long as I keep doing it
I'll keep pushing it
Finding new and unusual things
To throw up in the air
One after the other
As long as I can

Until I can't

No comments:

Post a Comment