Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

#237 Is Both Loved and hated

I love to hate her

With her cruel ruby lips
Curled into a smile
Evil intentions
That I can see for a mile

Her fingers
So slender and strong
She inflicts her will
All night long

Her teeth
Bright white and clean
Sharp as knives
And as attractive as I've seen

Her voice
A siren's song
When she is whispering
Telling me to do something oh so wrong

I can't get her out of my head
Her presence is burned upon my brain
To be away from her
Causes unbearable pain

I can feel her when she is near
Her heat is like a furnace
My desire for her all too clear
Evidenced by my manhood's firmness

She invites me to play
Brown sparkling eyes daring me
She teases her bodice loose
Making me almost beg to see

Shaking her head
She grabs my hand
Her grip like iron
Her skin as hot as a brand

Putting my hand to her breast
She kisses my lips
Then biting them
She slams into me with her hips

I know I'm lost now
She consumes me
My lust for her
Both excites and betrays me

I become an animal for her
Bent to her will
Performing as she wishes
Just another cock for her manhood mill

As I lose myself to her act of frenzy
Plunging into her molten pool of ecstasy
My last coherent thought occurs to me

Oh, how I hate to love her

No comments:

Post a Comment