Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, August 12, 2011

#224 Used Toy For Sale


Rummaging around for a deal
At the second hand store
Hoping for something good
As most things there were such a bore

As I was thinking on giving up
I spied something strange
It looked like......no it couldn't be
And old Hitachi Magic Wand

I know the box says
"To relieve muscle tension"
But we all know what it is really for
And it plugs into the wall

No battery changes required

This one was old though
Yellowed and dusty
I was afraid to touch it
As I knew what it's life
Most likely had been like

To I bent near
Just to satisfy my curiosity
And I almost wished I hadn't
Upon it's vinyl head
There was a light crust
Sort of like dried boogers

I suspected what it was
And certainly was NOT
Turned on in the least
I piled the things back on top of it
To hide it from innocent eyes
And wandered back outside

Wondering the type of person
Who donates their old unclean sex toy
And almost as an afterthought
The type of person who would buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment