Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, August 19, 2011

#231 The Wheel of Death

I had lemon chicken for lunch today
With rice and peas
A small bag of chips for snack
And an apple
To keep the doctor away

But I forgot it at home
So I have to take a chance
And shell out some dollar bills
To spin the wheel of death

I feed my dollars into the machine
One wouldn’t go
So I smooth it out and try again
On the third try it takes it

I push the button
The machine spins slowly
With a buzzing noise
And a click
Whenever the food lines up with the door

I find a frozen burrito
How bad could it be?
Beans, meat paste, and a tortilla
I might even have some cheese upstairs

I open the door
And select my doom
I hold it close
And take it to my room

Heated up so nicely
It went down pretty good
With a side of cheese
And a glass of water

The wheel of death will have it’s due

And later in the night
I had to spend a lot of quality time
Sitting in the bathroom
Staring at the same graffiti
"Your mom has a penis!"
About six times over

All for a moment of forgetfulness
And a likely looking frozen burrito



No comments:

Post a Comment