Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, April 1, 2011

#91 Is a Star, Baby!

I know what I are
I'm a movie star
I drive a fancy car
You know I'll go far

What do you want from me
I'm just a pretty face
I'd try to be a role model
But I'm barely in touch with the human race

Me? I can take a fall
Unless it looks like I really might get hurt
That's what my stunt double is for
He goes by just one name: Burt

Met him in my heyday
Did you know he looked just like me?
For that, I bought him a beach house
With nobody around as far as the eye could see

These days though
Times are tough
I had to fire one butler
And four Ferrari's will just have to be enough

I don't know what I'll do
With only 60 million in the bank
Do I qualify for food stamps?
I'll have to call my agent, Frank

I cancelled my high dollar nose job
I'll get it done in India instead
What could go wrong?
That Mumbai doctor sounded pretty well read

The stalker outside my gates
Wants to come in and I wonder if I should
She wears shopping bags for clothes
And she's actually starting to look good

For now though I'm busy
I'll be in the headlines soon
I'm making a secret sex tape with myself
To be accidentally released next June

Look at me dammit!
I'm an attention whore

No comments:

Post a Comment