Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

#96 Trips Over Some Plums


I plum don’t have any ideas
Of what to do with all this glue
But I’ll stick to my guns
And try to see it through

I won’t be made a fool
By this can of Elmer’s Glue

I’m plum tuckered out
I’ve been bopping all about
In the cold, so I’m sold
On the idea of moving South

But I’ve picked a plum job
It’s got me on cloud nine
I’m working short hours
And coming in late
Boy am I glad that it’s mine

I’m dropping a plumb line
It’s gotta be straight
Or this house will be crooked
And I’ll have to pay all the freight

I’m plumbing the pipe’s depths
With a weighted hook on a string
I don’t know what else to do
I’ve dropped my wife’s new ring
She’s going to kick my ass
If it, to her, I do not bring

And that, as they say
Is the 96th thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment