Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

#98 Chows On Your Lumber

I am a wood burrow  
I grind it to pulp
And I’m nothing
If not thorough

I eat all my wood
Just like a good bug should
Until I start to swell
And push against my shell

Then it’s time to lay back
And shed my skin
I add it to my stack
Which I’ve had since I was thin

For a time I’m soft
And snuggly
But soon I’ll be hard
Shiny and buggley

You’ll all run from me
As I climb from my tree
Full of wood chunks
Piss and vinegar

Am I so horrible looking?
You hurt my feelings
I’ll sit on your hand
Looking at you with my big bug eyes

How can you resist?
Take me home with you
Put me in your garden
I swear I won’t eat your trees…..much

No comments:

Post a Comment