Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

#104 Is a Desert Dwelling Danger


Of the dangers of the desert
One of, am I
You won’t see me coming
I move soft as a sigh

The sky grows dark
With a coming storm
You fear and you hide
Finding a small cave, you crawl inside

My sandstorm sister
Creeps into every place
She fills in your hiding spot
And covers your face

Don’t despair!
You’ll still get air
From gaps in the rock
Strategically placed

As you struggle to breathe
Surrounded by grains of sand
I’ll move in closer
I think I’ll start with your hand

I’ll chew thoughtfully
As you squirm and scream
Injecting you with my venom
To put you into a dream

It keeps you alive
Not moving
Easier to eat

I am the mighty sand worm
I think I’ll move down to your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment