Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

#107 Is Another BP Spill

I’m creeping
Slowly thickening
And creeping
Into the cracks
Into the ridges
I’ll slowly cover everything I can

You’re weeping
You were painting your door
Then you spilled me
And you see me seeping
Into the ground
Onto the pavement
And making a permanent mark

There’s nothing keeping
Me held back
You were too slow
And now I can grow
This puddle of paint
Named me
Has a life of it’s own

But now you’re peeping
All around the garage
And you’ve found
Some paint thinner
And I’m worried
I might get thinned out
Washed out
Scrubbed from existence

Life is fleeting
One day in a can
Then on a brush
Once on the floor
Now all sopped up
Where to now?
Who knows
We’ll see what tomorrow brings

No comments:

Post a Comment