Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#95 Is a Monarch of Sorts

I are the Dirt King
I rule over my soil
I oversee the subjects
Who are always in question

My Queen rules the clean
She of the soap and water
Always washing me away
With her loving strokes

I curse her
I love her
I scurry into every nook and cranny
To get away from her

All hail, the Dirt King cometh
On my chariot of filth
I get into your shorts
And sometimes into your mind

You can try to squeegee me away
Using wipes and Q-tips
Good luck my friend
I always come back in the end

I'm the bad taste when you tongue your lover's ear
The filth in your crotch when you try to be intimate
The jamb in your toes that smells so delightful
That mysterious stuff that rubs off your forehead

I rule by simple accumulation
My people shower me with adulation
Using loofahs and fingernails
And so my Queen rules for a time
In her squeaky fashion
But, I always return


No comments:

Post a Comment