Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, April 11, 2011

#101 Has So Many Issues

Sometimes I feel super
Like I could walk through walls
Fly in the sky
Support mighty columns in the halls

Other days I feel weak
Like I couldn't even stand to crawl
My voice too small to speak
I could be crushed by the weight of a fly

It's up and it's down
A rhythm of sorts
One day a frown
The next a manic glee

My doctor says these pills should help
But I don't believe him
I think there's another motive
Perhaps chosen on a whim

I know they're watching me
I see their eyes, gotten hang-up calls
I've searched for the cameras
I've ripped holes in all my walls

My skin has started itching
At one certain spot
I've itched and I've dug
I've peered at it alot

During daylight hours
I gaze at the wood grains in my door
I follow them over and over again
It satisfies me to the core

I've seen them coming to get me
I hide under my bed when they do
I watch their ankles as they walk
Just like when I was two

As Daddy hit Mommy
And the screams filled the air
I'd lay there trying to find a happy place
Digging at my arms until I didn't care

It's dark now, nobody around
I feel the urge to trace lines on the door
I creep out from under the bed
And slide towards it on the floor

Such is my existence
Don't fucking pity me
I'm happy
Can't you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment