Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

#92 Will Posess You Forever


Is seeking you out
Going to make you shout
Not messing around
Twisted ideas abound

So you thought I was too geeky
Back in high school
Well I have news for you
I've got eyes for you

I've hacked your social accounts
I know what you're about
I have cameras in your bedroom
In the corner, in the gloom

There's no flashing red light to give them away
I watch you undress every day
When you masturbate with your stuffed bear
I'm watching, it's like I'm there

If I can't have you then no one else can
I'm thinking, plotting, hatching a plan
I believe I'll start by tying you tight
Practicing some techniques I've learned at night

Binding you to my apparatus will be a thrill
Seeing how you react, and bend to my will
I'll try out every sick thing I've seen on the internet
In the end you think you can resist?  Want to bet?

I'll make you my slave
You will behave
A leather corset, collar and silver bit
Will be your outfit

After awhile I think you'll like it
Up here in the mountains with no one to hear
While I love you forever
You have nothing to fear

So enjoy your freedom for now
Your life will soon change
Little do you know how
"Ding-dong!"  I think that might be me now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment