Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, April 22, 2011

#112 Blames The Victim

This is all your fault
You were simply too pretty
You’ve read the rules
Now accept the consequences

You struggle and weep
As I hold you down
It’s such a shame
You could have prevented this

Those tight pants
They showed off your ass
How can you expect to be left alone?
You should accept my attention

That little blouse
That makes you feel so good about yourself
Is just asking for trouble
Do I have to spell this out?

I can’t be bothered with any restraint
It’s your job to reign me in
If you don’t and something happens
It’s to your own chagrin

That time it was raining and so cold
You accepted a ride from a nice guy
Of course he wanted to fuck
That you didn’t, was just your bad luck

Do this
Stand here
Accept things
It’s just the way it is

You think the victim is you?
Don’t make me laugh
The real victim
Is the guy
Who just couldn’t resist you

Ever hear of blue balls?
My god woman
I just can’t cope with that
It’s your job to relieve it
Now open your goddamned legs
And receive it

You know you wanted it
I’ve seen how you look at me
This is all your fault

Now ride it out

I’ll be done in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment