Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

#90 Eyes Your Shiny New Commode

I haven't seen my friend for ages
We greet and smile and chat
He has to run an errand
So I lay down for a nap

I slept
The sleep of the dead
Almost before
The pillow hit my head

I had a dream

I dreamt of my friend's bathroom
Shiny and new
I was dying to try it out
You know you would too

So I unzipped and let go
But something was wrong
I kept getting it all over me
I was getting covered in pee

That's when I woke up
Midstream, so to speak
I was mortified
I could die

What's worse
While I was asleep
Lots of people had come over
It was enough to make me weep

I hung a blanket in front of myself
And tried to act nonchalant
As I looked for my change of clothes
Is that too much to want?

But I couldn't find them
No matter how hard I tried
I just kept wandering around
My pants squishing around my thighs

Now I was desperate
I knew I must smell
So I casually tried to bail
But I knew everyone could tell

As I got to the front door
I tripped and I fell
Everyone could see my soaked pants
This just couldn't end well

As I lay there with my eyes closed
I wished to be anywhere else

Then, I woke up
And found I had wet the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment