Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

#83 Thinks Like a Caterpillar

I munch
I inch
I work my way through
This part of my life

Living on the rough skin
Of my vertical world
I go now up
Then down

Always looking for food
It's insatiable
It's consuming
It is my driving force

I'd be distracted
By all the wonders around me
But they are commonplace
And banal

What is shiny to me
Is an emerald leaf
It's filling
It's thrilling
And it's cheap

I eat and I grow
Why?
I don't know
There is a reason to this
Maybe someday I'll see

Until then
I'll prowl this world that I know
Eating this, eating that
And growing a little more
Every day

No comments:

Post a Comment