Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

#86 Is Late, Is Late!

There is no time
There is no measure
So time has no meaning
With nothing to mark it

Surrounded by nothing but sand
Fine as dust and white
I search for an object
Some definition

I stub my toe on something
I brush away the sand
It's a clock, thank gods
But it's inert, and dead

A timeless situation
That must be what it is
The hands are frozen
The seconds tick never

I wind the spring desperately
Hoping for a tick or a tock
But nothing clicks
No pendulum swings

Suddenly I hear a bell
A far off clock tower
Marking the hour
And things start to move

Everything is ok
I can breathe again
Time has found me
I can grow old with a smile


No comments:

Post a Comment