Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#67 Is a Creation Story

And I did take a crap
Sitting upon my holy commode
I then took my toilet paper
And I wiped my bum
I looked upon my creation
And saw that it was good

I then retrieveth my pants
And did put them on
Turning, I flushed my commode
And it did clog up
Seeing the strength of my creation
I said that it was good

Wielding my super plunger
I did plunge
And the holy commode cleared up
I sprayed a delightful air spray
So the smell wasn't so bad
And it WAS good

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment