Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#82 Plays With Snow

Snow
Again!
Every flake unique
Piled trillions of individuals deep

I take my silver pincers
And pick one
It glitters
It shimmers
It's two dimensional
And razor sharp

I drop it
It hits my hand
And cuts
Revealing crimson
Showing layers
Delving deep

Down into the middle
Through the red
The blue
And the purple
Into a perfectly proportioned room
Someone on the far side speaks
And I am surprised I can hear them clearly
"What part of 'acoustically perfect' don't you understand?"

I yell
And chase my perfect little snowflake
Trying to catch it
On my tongue
Eager for the excitement
Wary of the cut

No comments:

Post a Comment