Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#66 Wallows in Beautiful Imperfection

It's unplanned
It's spontaneous
A firecracker in the mud
Sputtering like a dud
I'd say you can't hit a home run every time
But some could call them at will
I'll admit I'm jealous
Of those types of fellas
Sometimes when you draw a circle
It looks kinda oval
But that's life
Gotta take your geometries with a grain of salt
It gives it more personality
When it's a little dirty
When I was a kid
I did just that
I took a hammer
And beat the rear fender of my bicycle
When I got called on the carpet for it
I just cried, and said
"It makes it look mean."
So, when I look in the mirror
And see all the imperfection there
I gasp in wonder
At the loads of personality I must have

No comments:

Post a Comment