Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

#79 Holds Some Answers

This is Public Safety 1.1, here to answer your questions


In the event of an event

Of maximum magnitude

You will be asked to comply

We will not tolerate any attitude


"What if there is a flood?"


You will be asked to get out

Probably into a boat

From your second story window (no need to shout!)

That water's chilly, don't forget your coat!


"I'm worried about tornadoes"


To avoid a tornado is simple you see

You just have be where the tornado is not

Or get in your basement (I can provide one for a fee)

And hide under a cot.


"What about a tsunami?"


I don't understand what you are saying

Please speak English, I'm a simple man

What's that? It's a huge wave?

Well, moving to Denver would be a plan.


"I'm super worried about radiation from a nuclear accident"


Now I'm glad you asked about that one

Nuclear energy is our friend

But when something happens

I have you covered, I guarantee

You see, for a small fee:

I'm selling these lead suits on Etsy for cheap

They'll help, I swear

You'll be sporting them without a care.

A built in geiger counter

And room for a diaper to wear

You can wear it for weeks at a time

To not, my friends, would be a crime


Now that's all the time I have for today

So drop us a line

And you'll hear us say....

"This is Public Safety 1.1, here to answer your questions!"

No comments:

Post a Comment