Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#68 Is Dead and Gone

Because I'm dead and gone
No amount of tears will bring me back
So might as well just sing this song
Wash, rinse, repeat as needed
*
To my friends
I leave the memories
Of good and bad times
Out underneath these trees
*
To my lovers
I leave my STD's
Bite marks, burn scars
And a few unwanted babies
*
To my wife
I leave a mortgage
An extra car
An empty bed
*
To my children
A hole in their life
A father missing
A broken heart full of strife
*
But because I'm dead and gone
You might as well sing this song
'Cause no amount of raging and wailing
Will make this feel any less wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment