Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

#78 Can't Stand You Anymore

You sit behind me

Breathing

Breathing into your cup

Mouth breathing

Snorting your snot at odd intervals

Coughing

You raise my hackles
You raise my ire
You raise my homicidal desire

I want to smother you
You thorn in my side
You hinder my stride
Cramp my style

Obstacle to living

I want to drown you
In a gunny sack
Watch you struggle
Until you go slack

It would be a joy
To be without your noise
In my life
You disgust me

With your mouth breathing

What do you do?
You take up space
You are a disgrace
To the whole human race

I would smile
To tie you up
Put you in the trunk
And pipe in the exhaust

Put all that mouth breathing
To good use for once

No comments:

Post a Comment