Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

#69 Goes from Bananas to Oral Sex in Five Stanzas

All hail the mighty banana peel
It tastes wicked bitter
And makes one slip
When applied to the heel
*
In honor of the topic today
I think I'll paint my car yellow
It will soon closely resemble the inspiration
With brown rust streaks showing as it mellows
*
But the number in question
Should be addressed as well
Wine me, dine me, sixty nine me
I'll never tell!
*
Sixty nine
It's a salvation
It's a wonderment
A delicious trend for the nation
*
At my age, I must concur
As "love me long time"
Becomes "I love you short time"
If it ever even does occur

No comments:

Post a Comment