Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#73 Drives a Windowless Van

Oh fiddlesticks
I missed the crux
Of the issue again!
Won't you be a friend
And run it back a bit
So I can sink
My teeth into it?
*
It's all a wall
And that isn't all
My ten fingers and toes
Aren't enough to count those
Millions of ants
That coexist
And cohabitate
And exterminate
Each other
*
It's a mess
And I'm wearing a dress
So what?
I tuck my cock too
I'm so sexy
Check me out
Get in the van
We'll do what we can
*
I have a roll of rope
Some duct tape
A bottle of ether
And a kodak
You'll hardly know it either
Because soon I'll be done
And you'll be another
trophy on my wall
*
I think I'll put you...
Right between the redhead
And the blonde
You'll form a bond
I guarantee
And someday
When they catch me
They'll wonder why
And I'll just say it was a tie
You are all just so beautiful to me
And I just couldn't let you go
*
So shhhh
Breathe it in deep
And pray your soul to keep
I'll kiss you tenderly
As I put you in the bag
And you drift off to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment