Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

#60 Gives a Battle Cry!

I'm dressing in chain mail
And strapping on iron
May my courage not fail
As I face the fire

Across the field
Stare a hundred eyes
Ready to attack, or protect
The precious, the prize

At the appointed hour
We charge as one being
Colliding with a roar
Onlookers scarcely believe what they are seeing

Steel upon steel
Sparks are flying
Arrows fly in the mix
I kill without even trying

Quickly down
To smaller numbers
We form small groups
Hunting the survivors

I squint into the sun
As I stalk my prey
Those scurvy dogs stand no chance
For I am LARPing today!


No comments:

Post a Comment