Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#61 Was Why Your Insurance Rates Are High

Tracing the lines
Of the places I've been
Is almost as good as the fines
I've gotten while doing it
*
That car is to get you
From point A to point B
That's what my dad
Always said
*
To me, it was that
And more
It was to get from A to B
As quickly as possible.
*
I was a drag racer
A rally driver
At least in my head
And often too
*
I'll never know
Why I never met
Another car
As I slid sideways
Around a blind curve
*
Something smiled upon me
Until I outgrew that stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment