Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Uncircle Me

Uncircle me
Release the bonds that tether
Unbuckle those straps of leather
Point me to the door
Set me free

Uncircle those wagons Hoss
It does no good to hide
All the women and children in the middle
For the enemy's already inside

Uncircle the wrong answer
If you can and you have an eraser
Else it's all scribbles and crossouts for you
On this day of the big test

Uncircle the Oroboros
Yank that snake's tail from it's mouth
It's not a circle without end you know
It just his sanity that's gone south

Uncircle the wedding band
Let's make this thing open ended
Until death do us part you say?
How about just until we lose interest

Oh my
I fear I've offended!

No comments:

Post a Comment