Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dinner & Sex - Stanley Goes to Vegas 3

Dinner was wonderful
Melinda and I got along like old friends
She held my hand throughout dinner
I fed her strawberries and cream for dessert

We laughed as we drank fancy drinks in the bar
Telling tall tales of our lives to one another

We came back to the room giggling to one another
It tried twice to swipe my card
But the combination of laughter and drink
Caused me to drop my card
Finally Melinda had to pick it up and open the door

We tumbled into bed
Stripping the clothes off of one another
I cried a little when I saw her left breast
A surgical scar criss crossing it
With no nipple to match the right

She only kissed me
And told me to shut up and fuck her
As she expertly slipped a condom on me

I felt whole again when I was inside her
I looked at her
And she looked like someone I could be with
She didn't intimidate me
But she was still beautiful
In a very real way

Both her right and reconstructed left breast
Lolled off to the sides as we screwed
Giving me an excuse to kiss her chest in between
I got my rhythm going
And I could be wrong
But I think she came
Which made me come as well
Just thinking that she did

I collapsed on her gently
Nuzzling her neck
Just enjoying the feel of her beneath me
With me still inside her

I rolled off to her side
I held her hand and looked at her
Loving how she looked back at me
Her eyes sparkling
I wanted to fall asleep like that

I almost regretted.......

Melinda rolled slightly to her side
Looking over at the clock
It was ten minutes to eleven
She rolled back to face me
Kissing me again

"It's almost time for me to go"

I smiled at her
"I know
One more thing though
If you could go and open the second envelope"

No comments:

Post a Comment