Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beaten Down By Perfection - Stanley Goes To Vegas 1

I staggered back out to the limo
Away from the strip club
Away
Loosening my dapper tie as I went
Sweat glistened on my face
It felt like I must be beet red
Like my face was about to explode
From the blood pressure rushing through it

My driver looked surprised to see me
But jumped out and opened the door for me

I slumped into the pillowed leather seat in back
Happy for the relief of the door closing
Hiding me in the tinted dimness

My driver hopped in the front
And turned to look at me through the pass through
"Wasn't this place to your liking?"

To my liking
What a loaded fucking question

The women were unbelievable
White skinned
Black skinned
Bronze skinned
All nationalities
Wasp waisted
Large breasted
Shaved to full bush
Perfect, every one of them

Hence
So very unbelievable

"Y-yes, I mean no"

He looks at me
I shut my eyes for a moment
Wiping my face with my hand
I tell him what I mean

"They were too much, too good
I couldn't bring myself to touch them
I could barely look at them"

Indeed
Even thinking about seeing them
Made me wince
It had been like looking into the sun
In that surreal place

"Perhaps, if you could tell me what you are looking for
I could help. There are all kinds of places on the strip, and off it"

My driver was just trying to do his job
If I don't tell him
He won't know
And I know what I need

So I just tell him
Like I was ordering a pizza

"I want a middle aged call girl
Not perfect
Not someone who's had work done
Someone who looks like she's lived"

I hesitate a little

"A woman who looks like someone you've been married to for twenty years
And willing to do whatever I ask"

The driver looked thoughtful
Then arrived at a conclusion

"I know just the lady
Her name's Melinda"

No comments:

Post a Comment